Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fabulous MY GAIL!!!





Ok... When you think of a great splurge on yourself what comes to mind...

1.  Getting your nails done
2.  Getting a massage
3.  Purchasing a New Pair of Frye Boots


Mine... is CLEANLINESS!!

Yes, I am a clean freak... I didn't say Organizational NUT... a clean freak... dirty toilets, hairy floors, sticky countertops... drive me nutty!

One of the best gifts ... I have ever been given .....is MY GAIL!!!

Yes, she is the wind beneath my wings!  I get soooo excited when she comes into town!  She is a beautiful lady that cleans the guck and yuck that my fabulous family collects throughout the week.

So here goes...

.......MY fabulous housewife tip of the week...


Get A HOUSEKEEPER or at Least HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES

Or GIFT ... HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES TO A FELLOW HIGHLY DESERVING FABULOUS HOUSEWIFE


My husband hates to clean... and I will clean until the house shines like the top of the Chrysler building... so instead of bickering over who is going to dust, sweep or clean toilets on Saturday Morning.. save yourself the fight and ask for a monthly allowance to incorporate a cleaning service for those areas you both dread to do.  Plus, you will get to spend more time with your beautiful family and less time worrying about the house.

I am not saying you must have someone there every week not even every two weeks... but .. I recommend having someone come over and clean the most hated chore you have to do in your regimen.  It will be the most rewarding experience in your week.  

Here is my recommendations

1.  Ask around... ask your friends if they know of someone who is trustworthy, reasonable and cleans houses

2.  Ask for the going rate

(Some housekeepers charge by the hour) ... (some charge by service) and (some charge a set fee)

3.  Get your TO Do list together

What are your top concerns 

( a. MUST CLEAN THE FLOORS)
(b.  MUST SCRUB THE TOILETS)

4.  Set your time table

(Clean during the 8am-Noon Hour On Fridays in order to avoid Nap Time)
(Once a Week, Once a Month or Once in a While)

5.  Interview and Determine What is the best fit for you and your family



FORGET your NAIL APPOINTMENT ... Spend the $50 on a FABULOUSLY Clean House and You will be thanking me in the end!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak FABULOUSLY from your heart!!! Please tell us whats on your mind!