Friday, November 9, 2012

SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE a GUEST BLOGGER Coming Soon to The RHOTC BLOG


This blogging stuff has been so much fun and I have had some great ideas from all over the place.  A wonderful Fellow Housewife has offered her ideas to share on topics that I haven't even explored!  

I can't wait to announce and post her very informative and engaging blog ideas.  

She has three beautiful children and has many great ideas to share on parenting, organization of home, thoughts and ideas.  

STAY TUNED FOR HER UPCOMING POSTS AND BIO!

We can all use a little help these days and I appreciate any offerings or "Pay it forward" of the knowledge that has been giving to you.. to give to the rest of us!!!  


If you are interested in being a guest blog or have a great blog that you enjoy reading... please contact me at





No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak FABULOUSLY from your heart!!! Please tell us whats on your mind!