Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Prep.Freeze.Cook - A Great Business and a Wonderful Time Saver for Moms/Dads with Hungry Mouths to Feed



I have to share the most amazing idea for families on the run!


I recently went with my two sister in laws to a Prep. Freeze. Cook Party.  It was sooooo easy, fast and ridiculously affordable.


Here's how it works:

1.   You pick from her EXTENSIVE menu  (I was interested in the GLUTEN free Menu options)
Includes 50 Easy Made Meals

2.  Gather friends and family or have families in mind that you would like to donate or gift meals to.

3.  Set up the time and place

4.  The owner will buy all the ingredients and will arrange the assembly


SHOW up, ASSEMBLE and you are ready to make 10-12 delicious meals for a family of 4-5.


I was so impressed by this amazing idea that I had to share with all my blog readers.


IF you are interested in PREP.FREEZE.COOK Meals Made Easy ... please contact the owner through her facebook page at

PREP.FREEZE.COOK           HOSTING A MEAL PLANNING EVENT

Or

(309) 657-9990



A wonderful way to make meals in a snap and within a 

terrific affordable way!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak FABULOUSLY from your heart!!! Please tell us whats on your mind!