Saturday, February 2, 2013

The LONE Ranger Creed and Pending Party Photos

My son's birthday party is just around the corner and we decided to do a Lone Ranger/Cowboy Party.

BTW ... have you seen the previews for the Lone Ranger starring Johnny Depp?  Every little boy will be begging their mommy and daddy to take them to see it!

Here is a trailer courtesy of You Tube:



I am having sooooo much fun planning this birthday party celebration.  I have scoured the internet for ideas and I am coming up short so I am shooting from the hip and hope to take LOTS and LOTS of photos to post.  I found some amazing reads on the Original Lone Ranger and one thing that I love is the Lone Rangers Creed!!!  GOOD Wholesome Values being thrown out there ... which OUR kids need sooooo much these days!  


SO I thought I would share with you the creed just in case you decide to throw a fun Lone Ranger/Cowboy Party.  I plan to include the creed into the table decorations as well as their swag bags. A great Message to give!


(All Photos are courtesy of Google Image Search Lone Ranger)

The Lone Ranger Creed

I believe....
That to have a friend, a man must be one.
That all men are created equal and has ability to make this a better world.
God created firewood, man must light it.
That man must fight for that which is right.
That man should make the most 
of what he has.
That this government of the people, by the people and for the people shall live always.
That men must settle with the world and make payment for what we have taken.
That all things change but 
TRUTH lives on forever.

In my Creator, My Country and 
My Fellow Man.


Stay tuned for our post Lone Ranger/Cowboy Birthday party pics! 

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak FABULOUSLY from your heart!!! Please tell us whats on your mind!