Tuesday, July 2, 2013

CLARSONIC- If you don't have one -GET ONE!!! FABULOUS

Ok .... as a women who LOAVES the routine of cleaning my face and removing eye makeup before bed or even in the morning...... and has had my fair share of break outs ..... AND ... is fighting the wrinkle with every product on the market.... I AM Super EXCITED to blog about my new find....


The first time I tried the Clarisonic Mia - I felt that my skin was the cleaniest it has been outside of professional facials.

So easy to use and you can use whatever facial cleanser that you love!  It works the facial cleanser deeper into your pores and creates the most amazing after glow.  At first, my face wasn't used to such deep cleansing .... so I had a few additional breakouts.  However, my skin's pores feel tighter and my skin looks brighter.

If you don't wanna pay the price for the Clarisonic Facial Cleansing Systems....

Try the OLAY Professional Pro X.... Great alternative and you can save a few bucks!




Also ULTA has a DA (Dual Action) Cleansing Brush that works great and has additional brushes for acne, exfoliation etc.


MY Personal FAVE is the Clarisonic MIA - One speed does the trick for my skin.

The MIA 2 - I heard is amazing ...and offers 2 speeds as well as works great on elbows, knees, heels etc....


Check it out and tell me what you think!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak FABULOUSLY from your heart!!! Please tell us whats on your mind!