Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Our first Published Article In IBI Magazine

Ok... ever thought about starting a blog to be heard?  Have interesting ideas, topics to discuss, and great experiences?  Do you think your voice won't be heard or there will be no interest?  THINK again!

I started this blog about 2 years ago and my goal was to share my ideas and experiences on products related to motherhood and to help new parents on their journey.  I always said that I needed a manuel from those experienced moms who knew how to navigate through the ups and downs of parenting.

2 Years later.... and some interesting stats on viewership and emails from individuals all around the world .. led me to believe my voice does matter.  This blog was recently featured in the InterBusiness Issues Magazine (IBI Magazine Publication).  The RHoTC blog had a featured article from February in the April's edition of IBI.

Check it out:  http://therealhousewifeoftazewellcounty.blogspot.com/2014/02/5-healthy-alternatives-to-everyday.html

I was sooo excited to see that what I had written was noteworthy and published in a very prominent magazine in Central Illinois.

SOOO with that being said... I encourage you to take the leap of faith and create a blog!!!  I love it and would love to hear from you!!!! Post your blog here and I will do my best to promote and create a platform to be heard!!!


1 comment:

Speak FABULOUSLY from your heart!!! Please tell us whats on your mind!