Sunday, January 15, 2012

A FABULOUS Real Housewife Beauty Secret

OK... my new Addiction... 

FABULOUS INDIVIDUAL FAKE EYELASHES

No event I attend (minus grocery shopping or pumpkin chucking) is without my False Eyelashes.  You never know when there will be a photo moment.  

All FABULOUS HOUSEWIVES MUST HAVE A PACKAGE OF FALSE INDIVIDUAL EYELASHES in their makeup bag.  (Purchase anywhere... I get mine from Sally Beauty in East Peoria)



I also purchase Strip CLEAR Adhesive to use on my individual eyelashes. 

It gets confusing.  I know ...so...
  
My Fabulous Housewife Starters Kit recommendations are:


1 Package of Medium Black Individual Eyelashes
1 Package of Long Black Individual Eyelashes
1 Tube of STRIP CLEAR ADHESIVE
1 Angled Pair of Tweezers
Makeup Remover or Eyelash Adhesive Remover
1 Tube of your favorite mascara (mines Lancome Black Definicils NOT Waterproof) 

I am going to give you some warnings.  It is very tricky to put individual eyelashes on yourself.  I am left handed and I have a hard time doing it.  The secret is squirting a little dab on the top of your non dominant hand hold the tip of the eyelash with your tweezer and dip the end of the eyelash into the adhesive and carefully set the eyelash on your top lash ridge.  



OTHER Recommendations... there are a million ways to do it.  I would start with putting all your makeup on including eyeshadow, eyeliner, foundation, concealer, eyebrow shadow, etc.... 

EXCEPT MASCARA

Your mascara is the perfect wand to create additional dimension to your eyelashes.  It will also guide your eyelashes to do exactly what you want.

Start with Your Long Black Individual Lashes on the Outer Edge of Your eye and work your way in with the Mediums.

Take your time... don't get frustrated!  

Even if you get only 5 to stick and stay in place... trust me... your eyelashes will be on a whole different level of fullness and drama!

One last warning...

They will feel heavy at first but overtime you won't even notice. 
And if your like me..no outfit ..updo...date night look is complete without a few falsies!

All the Fabulous Hollywood Actresses and Housewives don't even go to the grocery store with a set of Bambi's on!





What are you waiting for ... go get some falsies and get FABULOUS!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak FABULOUSLY from your heart!!! Please tell us whats on your mind!