Thursday, February 9, 2012

FABULOUS FACIAL YOGA


 Ok... for those of you who have considered it ... or have done it.. or plan to do it... I am talking about BOTOX.   Here is a new Alternative that doesn't come in a cream... it is


Facial Yoga



Check out this video on some basic Facial Yoga Moves to Strengthen the Jowls

OMG.. I seriously laughed my butt off watching this video... but secretly went in the mirror and tried a few of these moves.  Ok... I can kinda see how it "Could" work in time and many "yoga" moments in the mirror.. but I think many of you will op for the quick stick and freeze method.  

For those of you ageless beauties.. is this your secret.??. lots of blow fish moves ???

Do tell Do tell!


I would love to find an alternative to BOTOX.. I am scared to death of needles... especially ones that are coming at my face. 

For all you BOTOX BEAUTIES ... you are one brave chick for the sake of beauty!

For the rest of us... FIGHTING THE LINES ... with expensive creams... try a few blowfish moves and sweat off those facial imperfections!



GOTTA LOVE THE LATEST TRENDS IN KEEPING US FABULOUS AND WRINKLE FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak FABULOUSLY from your heart!!! Please tell us whats on your mind!