Sunday, January 20, 2013

BLOGIVERSARY - 1 YEAR and ALMOST 10,000 clicks

Photo and Graphic Courtesy of  http://savourthesensesblog.com

I can't believe it has been 1 year since The Real Housewife of Tazewell wrote her first post.


As I look back at my writings ... I cringe a bit due to the grammatical mistakes, misspellings etc... (keep in mind when I write my blog I am usually typing with one hand and a baby on my hip) .. but also am quite proud to say what it is that I have had to say.  Motherhood, parenting and life can be difficult and there is no manual to tackling everyday issues.  However, as I learn from others as well as trial and error I like to make sure that I am passing along the tips and tricks of the trade.   

We all need all the help we can get!!!  Am I right?  I hope to entertain as well as inspire!  But most importantly get the message out there to PAY it FORWARD.  Helping one another is what I enjoy doing.  Any way that I can provide a great idea or pass along information that may or may not be helpful to you along your journey is my goal out of this blog.  


The RHOTC is rapidly approaching 10,000 clicks (which means at least I have made it interesting enough for you to want to click on my link)... which thrills me to death!  

One day... I hope to say I have 10,000 followers!!  Wouldn't that be amazing!!!  

I am forever grateful and very appreciative of feedback that I have received and all the great ideas sent my way.  I appreciate my guest bloggers and have had some wonderful ideas given to me for future blog posts.  Stay turned, more to come and possible giveaway challenges!  

Thank you again and Happy 1 Year of Blogging to the RHOTC!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak FABULOUSLY from your heart!!! Please tell us whats on your mind!