Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Year's Resolution Weight Loss Cleanse - THE MASTER CLEANSE

According to every search I did on the internet (courtesy of this amazing website providing the top 10)...(Click here for Top 10 New Year's Resolutions List)

FITNESS or Losing Weight for 2013 is ranked at either 1 or 2.

Ok so for all of you weight losers out there.. I have an amazing Cleanse to jump start your New Year's Resolution.

The Master Cleanse


Lemonade Diet: What You Can Eat


No solid foods are allowed, nor are any supplements. You consume only the Master Cleanse elixir to keep you hydrated.
A single serving of the Master Cleanse drink consists of:
  • 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons grade-B organic maple syrup
  • 1/10 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 10 ounces filtered water
After following this fast for 4-14 days, dieters are urged to slowly ease back into eating solid food, starting with items such as vegetable soup, followed by fruits and vegetables.


Let me say from Personal Experience

 I have begun the master cleanse and am in Day 4 and

 I will say that it works and it has changed my appetite.  I also  

add a Protein Shake to substitute Breakfast or Lunch.  A great 

Protein Shake I recommend is the 

THORNE Research MediClear Plus




Photo courtesy of IHERB.COM



**DISCLAIMER**
(I strongly encourage you to consult with a Doctor before 


beginning this cleanse as well as incorporating any or this


 protein shake into your daily diet.  Do not start any new diet

  supplement or cleanse without consulting with a 


professionally trained


 medical person(s))



EAT HEALTHY AND INCORPORATE FRUITS AND

 VEGGIES IN YOUR DAILY DIET



The RHOTC wants to hear from you .. email or comment 

below and let me know your experience with this cleanse or

 any suggested cleanse.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak FABULOUSLY from your heart!!! Please tell us whats on your mind!